ANDAMAN ISLAND TOUR
The Andaman Islands are an Indian archipelago in the Bay of Bengal. These roughly 300 islands are known for their palm-lined, white-sand beaches, mangroves and tropical rainforests. Coral reefs supporting marine life such as sharks and rays make for popular diving and snorkeling sites.
PLACES OF TOURIST INTEREST INCLUDED IN THE TOUR
2. North Bay (Coral Island) + Ross Island.
3. City Tour + Light & Sound Show
4. Full day trip to Visit Havelock Island + Visit to Radhanagar Beach at Havelock Island + (Overnight stay at Havelock Island)
5. Full day trip to Visit Neil Island (Overnight stay at Neil Island) NAGPPUR-PORT BLAIR-NAGPPUR TRAVEL BY FLIGHT
LOCAL SIGHT SEEING IN ANDAMAN
2. FOR VISITING VARIOUS ISLANDS IN ANDAMANS PRIVATE CRUISE OR GOVT. APPROVED FERRY BOATS.
Special Feature of the Tour:-
Visit to Havelock Island by Macruzz A.C. Luxury Cruise or similar (subject to availability of tickets and weather conditions, one night stay at Havelock Island and one night stay at Neil Island) (Tour would start subject to minimum 20 persons joining the Tour).
Departure from Nagpur by Flight for Mumbai in the morning at 06.00 a.m. Arrival at Mumbai Airport at 07.30 a.m. Dep. for Port Blair at 11.00 a.m. Arrival at Port Blair Airport at 02.25 p.m. Transfer to Hotel. After freshening up, cellular jail light and sound program. Night Halt.
Visit to North Bay (Coral Island) + Ross Island. Return to Hotel. Night Halt.
Full day trip to Visit Havelock Island + Visit to Radhanagar Beach at Havelock Island. Overnight stay in Hotel at Havelock Island.
After Break-Fast, check out and to proceed to Neil Island by Cruise. Arrival at Neil Island. Transfer to Resort. Visit Beach and some local sight seeing. Overnight Stay at Neil Island
Return to Port Blair. If time permits, some shopping in the market. Night Halt.
Visit to cellular jail + Anthropological Museum + Fisheries Museum +
Samudrika Naval Museum +Chatham Saw Mill. Return to Hotel. Night Halt.
Morning Time is free for shopping on your own. Dep. for Nagpur in the
afternoon at 02.30 p.m. via Bangalore. Arrival at Bangalore at 05.10 p.m. Next flight for Nagpur at 07.45 p.m. Arrival at Nagpur Airport at 09.30 p.m.
TOUR COST FOR DELUXE TOUR
- RS. 32,000/- PER ADULT EXCLUDING AIR FARE
- RS. 28,800/- PER CHILD (5 TO 11 YEARS OF AGE) WITH BED EXCLUDING AIRFARE
- RS 25,600/- PER CHILD (5 TO 11 YEARS OF AGE) WITHOUT BED EXCLUDING AIRFARE
Note:- G.S.T. will be charged extra at 5% on the total tour cost which may be noted.
- There will be no refund for any unutilized services like Entry Tickets, Cruise / Boat Tickets, Break-fast, lunch, dinner etc.
- If Airfares shoot up sharply, the above Tour Cost may increase proportionally. Hence, Guests are requested to book their Air Tickets immediately to avoid any increase in the Tour Cost.
- On certain days, during local Sight Seeing, due to practical difficulties, packed lunch may be provided to the guests.
- Group Discount is available only for Group of five or more adults. Please contact our office for further details. Please note that no discount is available for children. (Child above 11 years of age will be considered as Adult for the entire tour).
- We humbly request the Guests not to ask for any other discount, as trip to Andaman Islands has become too costly in the Post Covid-19 Scenario.
All the Tourists visiting Andamans are required to produce Final Vaccination Certificate immediately upon arrival at Veer Savarkar Air Port, Port Blair and follow all Covid-related protocols.
TOUR COST INCLUDES:-
Travel from Nagpur to Nagpur as mentioned above, Local Sight-seeing, All Entry Fees, Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis in Deluxe Hotel at Port Blair and Private Resorts at Havelock Island and Neil Island, Morning and
Afternoon Tea, Break-Fast, Veg. Lunch and. Dinner. (Dinner may or may not include one Non-Vegetarian Dish)
TOUR COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:-
Food and beverages during Flight Journey and at Chennai Airport, Personal purchases and optional tours, Camera and Video Fees, Snorkelling Charges, Fun/Joy Rides at Water Sports Complex, Amusement Games etc.