Dubai Special Including AbuDhabhi
(5 NIGHTS 6 DAYS IN DUBAI)
18.01.2024 TO 24.01.202
Places of Tourist Interest Included In The Tour:-
1. Dubai City Tour
2. Burj Khalifa 124 th Floor (Non-Prime Time) & Musical
3. Desert Safari with Belly Dance and Barbeque Dinner.
4. Dhow Cruise with Dinner.
5. Dubai Frame
6. Miracle Garden
7. Gold Souk
8. Hindu Temple (In Bur Dubai)
9. Abu Dhabi City Tour with Grand Mosque and Photo Stop at Ferrari World.
10. Meena Bazar.
11. Global Village
You can also choose Air India Flight directly from Nagpur with following details.
Dep. from Nagpur on at 12.45 p.m.
Arr. In Mumbai at 02.30 p.m. (SAME DAY)
Dep. from Mumbai at 08.10 p.m. (SAME DAY)
Arr. In Dubai 09.55 p.m. (SAME DAY)
Dep. from Dubai 11.40 p.m.
Arr. In Mumbai at 04.05 a.m. (NEXT DAY)
Dep. from Mumbai at 10.40 a.m.
Arrival in Nagpur at 12.10 a.m.
Dep. from Mumbai Air Port at 07.10 p.m. for Dubai. Arrival Dubai Airport at about 08.55 p.m. (local time). Meet and Greet at the Airport. Transfer to Dubai Hotel. Rest and Night
Inclusions:- Dinner on Board the Flight (Depending upon which flight you choose)
Dubai City Tour in the first half of the day with Guide. After lunch, visit to Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa 124 th Floor and Musical Fountain. Return to Hotel. Night Halt.
Inclusions:- Break-Fast, Lunch and Dinner.
Full Day Abu Dhabi City Tour with Veg. Lunch. On the way back to Dubai, visit Ferrari World (Orientation Tour only), Dhow Cruise in the evening with Dinner. Return to Hotel in Dubai in the Evening. Night Halt.
Inclusions:- Break-Fast, Lunch and Dinner on board the Dhow Cruise.
After Break-Fast, visit Dubai Frame in the first half of the day. In the second half, visit Miracle Garden and visit to Global Village in the evening. Return to Hotel. Night Halt.
Inclusions:- Break-Fast, Lunch and Dinner.
Desert Safari with Belly Dance + Tanura Show + Barbeque Dinner.
Inclusions:- Break-Fast, Lunch and Dinner (Dinner during Desert Safari as mentioned above.)
After leisurely Break-Fast, check out from Hotel Rooms. You can keep your luggage in the lobby of the Hotel. You can visit Gold Souk, Meena Bazar and Hindu Temple and Gurudwara
in the first half of the day. After Lunch, you have some time left for quick shopping in the
nearby Mall. You must return to Hotel by 07.00 p.m. Dinner. After collecting luggage,
transfer to Dubai Airport.
Inclusions:- Break-Fast, Lunch and Dinner or packed Dinner.
To board the flight at 03.55 a.m. for Mumbai. Arrival in Mumbai at 08.25 a.m. Tour Ends.
Rs. 66,000/- per person (As on 13.07.2023) (Including USD 620) + Air Fare
1. 5% GST Extra on the total Tour Cost.
2. Please note that Swastik Tours will also collect 5% of the Total Tour Cost towards
TCS (Tax Collected At Source) along with Pan No. of every guest and the said
amount will be deposited by Swastik Tours in the Income Tax Deptt. You can claim
adjustment of the said deducted T.C.S. with the Income Tax Deptt. while filing your
Income Tax Return for the relevant financial year. Please also note that now, the
Ministry of Finance and Income Tax Deptt. have made it mandatory for every Tour
Operator to collect 5% TCS for each and every overseas tour where payment is made
by Tour Operator in Foreign Currency. You must deposit a copy of your PAN Card for
this purpose at the time of booking. (TCS is likely to be increased to 20% w.e.f.
01.07.2023 as per Budget presented by the Finance Minister in the Parliament on
01.02.2023. In that situation, TCS will be collected at the rate of 20%)
1. Three Star Hotel Accommodation with Break-Fast.
2. All Sight Seeing as mentioned above (excluding optional tours which will be at your
3. Meals as per Tour Itinerary as mentioned above. (Lunch and Dinner will
be provided in Indian Restaurants at a walking distance from your Hotel
without transport arrangements)
4. Visa Charges (Normal Visa + O.K. To Board, if applicable)
5. Tour Manager from Mumbai to Mumbai
6. Local Manager / Guide during the tour, wherever required.
7. Dubai Taxes
8. Tourism Dirham
9. Dubai Vat @ 5%
10. Covid Insurance + Travel and Medical Insurance (only upto 60 years of
1. GST @ 5% on the Total Tour Cost.
2. TCS @ 5% on the Total Tour Cost.
3. Any other item not mentioned in the list of Inclusions.
4. If there is any sudden increase in the Govt. Taxes, Airport Taxes, Hotel Taxes, UAE
Taxes etc., the same will be payable by the Guests, which may kindly be noted
1. The cost mentioned above is on the assumption that INR and USD conversion rate will be
USD 1 = INR 83. If the rate of USD goes beyond INR 83, the Tour Cost will increase on pro-
2. For cancellation policy, pl. contact our office while booking your seat.
3. To obtain Visa, you must possess a valid Passport having validity beyond a period of 6
months from the date on which you arrive back in India.
4. All payments only by way of Bank Transfer / NEFT (Net Banking) / Cheque etc. No cash
payment will be accepted.