Tour Of Exotic Bali
(5 Nights And 6 Days In Amazing Bali)
15th September To 20th September 2022 and 12th October To 17 October 2022
Bali is an Indonesian island known for its forested volcanic mountains, iconic rice paddies, beaches and coral reefs. The island is home to religious sites such as cliffside Uluwatu Temple. To the south, the beachside city of Kuta has lively bars, while Seminyak, Sanur and Nusa Dua are popular resort towns. The island is also known for its yoga and meditation retreats.
Dep. From Chennai Airport by Flight at about 08.00 a.m. for Bali via Kuala Lumpur. Arrival at Denpasar Airport, Bali in the evening at about 08.00 p.m. Meet and Greet at the Airport. Transfer to Indian Restaurant for Dinner and then to Hotel. Night Halt. (No Meals at the Airport or during Air Travel) Meals Included:- Dinner.
Ubud visit Ubud Palace &Kintamani Tour visit Celuk Gold & Silver Smith,Mas Village the centre of wood carving, TIRTA EMPUL TEMPLE., Kintamani Volcano.
Meals included:- Breakfast, Local Lunch and Dinner at Indian Restaurant.
Tanjungbenoa water sport included (1x Banana Boat + Turtle Island with Glass Bottom Boat). Other activities on own expenses , followed Sunset cruise dinner by Sea Safari (B) Lunch at Indian Restaurant Meals included:- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during Sunset Cruise.
Taman Ayun ,ulundanu Temple & Lake Beratan,followed by Tanah Lot temple(B) Lunch Local and Dinner at Indian Restaurant Meals included:- Breakfast, Local Lunch and Dinner at Indian Restaurant.
Tegenungan Waterfall,Pandawa Beach,Uluwatu Temple,
Meals included:- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at Indian Restaurant.
Check out from hotel at 11:00 am Continue Denpasar City Tour visiting Bajrasandhi Monument,3D Museum,SanurBeach,Shopping at Agung Bali Oleh Oleh. Transfer to Denpasar Airport. Flight for Chennai in the night at about 09.00 p.m. via Kuala Lumpur. Overnight at KL Airport (Lay Over).
Meals included:- Breakfast, Lunch and Early Dinner at Indian Restaurant.
Arrival at Chennai Airport in the morning. Tour Ends.
Special Features of the Tour
All Entry Tickets included in tour cost as mentioned above.
Fully air conditioned luxury coach with National Guide on private basis.
Inclusions in Domestic Sector
No services as tour starts ex-Chennai Airport. However, if you want, Swastik Tours Management will assist for services on Domestic Sector such as Nagpur-Chennai Travel, Hotel Accommodation in Channai, Local Transfers in Chennai etc. for which you will have to bear all the expenses.
Inclusions in Bali Sector
1. Chennai-Bali-Chennai Air Fare
2. Three Star Hotel Accommodation in Bali.
3. All Sight Seeing as mentioned above (excluding optional tours which will be at your own cost)
4. Meals as per Tour Itinerary as mentioned above
5. Visa Charges
6. Tour Manager from Nagpur to Nagpur
7. National Guide during the tour.
8. Covid Insurance + Travel and Medical Insurance (only upto 60 years of age)
1. Water Sports will be optional and on your own.
2. Any other item not mentioned in the list of Inclusions.
3. Video and Camera Tickets.
4. Any other item not mentioned in the list of Inclusions.
1. The cost mentioned above is on the assumption that INR and USD conversion rate will be USD 1 = INR 79. If the rate of USD goes beyond INR 79, the Tour Cost will increase on pro-rata basis.
2. For cancellation policy, pl. contact our office while booking your seat.
3. To obtain Visa, you must possess a valid Pass Port having validity for a period of six months beyond the date of your arrival back in India. At present, Visa Fees on arrival (included in the Tour Cost) are USD 35 at present. If the Indonesian Government increases Visa Fees in future and before the commencement of the Tour, the same will be charged extra.
4. This Tour Cost is subject to change depending upon Air Fare Revision as there is a steep increase in airfares all over the world post Covid-19 Scenario. Please ensure that the exact Tour Cost at the time of booking suits your budget.
5. For cancellation policy, pl. contact our office while booking your seat.
6. All payments only by way of Bank Transfer / NEFT (Net Banking) / Cheque
etc. No cash payment will be accepted.
1. 5% GST Extra on the total Tour Cost.
2. Please note that Swastik Tours will also collect 5% of the Total Tour Cost towards TCS (Tax Collected At Source) along with Pan No. of every guest and the said amount will be deposited by Swastik Tours in the Income Tax Deptt. You can claim adjustment of the said deducted T.C.S. with the Income Tax Deptt. while filing your Income Tax Return for the relevant financial year. Please also note that now, the Ministry of Finance and Income Tax Deptt. have made it mandatory for every Tour Operator to collect 5% TCS for each and every overseas tour where payment is made by Tour Operator in Foreign Currency. You must deposit a copy of your PAN Card for this purpose at the time of booking.