Amazing Thailand At Amazing Cost
(Ex. Kolkata Airport)
Two Nights in Pattaya & Two Nights in Bangkok
1. Coral Island Tour 2. Gems Gallery
2. Bangkok City Tour 4. Safari and Marine World
Thailand is a Southeast Asian country. It’s known for tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha. In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape rises next to quiet canalside communities and the iconic temples of Wat Arun, Wat Pho and the Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Kaew). Nearby beach resorts include bustling Pattaya and fashionable Hua Hin.
The Tour Itinerary (On International Sector)
24.02.2020 All the Guests to assemble just outside Departure Lounge of Kolkata Airport at 07.00 p.m. Meet and Greet at the Airport. To complete the formalities of immigration and to be ready for take off. Inclusions:- NIL
25.02.2020 To board the flight for Bangkok just after midnight. Arrival at Bkk Airport early in the morning. Meet and Greet. To proceed to Pattaya. On the way, Break-Fast at Sri Racha Zoo. Arr. in Pattaya. Transfer to hotel. Night Halt. Inclusions:- Break-Fast, Lunch and Dinner.
26.02.2020 Coral Island Tour followed by Lunch. Rest of the day free. Night halt. Inclusions:- Break-Fast, Lunch and Dinner.
27.02.2020 Dep. for Bkk after break-fast. On the way, visit World’s Largest Gems Gallery. Upon arrival in Bkk, half day city tour. Night Halt. Inclusions:- Break-Fast, Lunch and Dinner.
28.02.2020 Full day visit to Safari and Marine World with Lunch Coupon. Night Halt. Inclusions:- Break-Fast, Lunch and Dinner.
29.02.2020 Check out from Hotel after Break-Fast. To keep luggage in the Hotel Lobby. Rest of the day free. In the evening, transfer to Airport. To complete the immigration formalities and wait for take off. Inclusions:- Break-Fast and Lunch.
01.03.2020 To board the flight for return journey. Arrival at Kolkata Airport in the morning. Tour Ends. Inclusions:- NIL
1. Kolkata-Bangkok-Kolkata Airfare.
2. Three Star Hotel Accommodation in Bangkok and Pattaya.
3. All Sight Seeing as mentioned above (excluding optional tours which will be at your own cost)
4. Meals as per Tour Itinerary as mentioned above
5. Visa Charges (Thailand Visa is free on arrival)
6. Tour Manager from Kolkata to Kolkata
7. National English speaking Guide during the tour.
1. GST at 5% payable extra
2. Any other item not mentioned in the list of Inclusions.
3. Video and Camera Tickets.
4. Any other Taxes which may be levied by the Indian Govt. Or Thailand Govt in future, but before the end of the tour.
5. Guests will have to pay Visa Charges on arrival, if there is any change in the Visa Policy by Thailand Govt. on or before the commencement of the Tour.
• Tour Cost is always subject to change depending upon the prevailing Airfare at the time of booking.
1. The cost mentioned above is on the assumption that INR and USD conversion rate will be USD 1 = INR 72. If the rate of USD goes beyond INR 72, the Tour Cost will increase on pro-rata basis.
2. For cancellation policy, pl. contact our office while booking your seat.
3. To obtain Visa, you must possess a valid Pass Port having validity for a period of six months beyond the date of your arrival back in India and Xerox Copy of your Pan Card and Aadhar Card. You have to submit Xerox Copies of Passport, Aadhar Card and Pan Card at the time of booking, which may kindly be noted.