Places Of Tourist Interest Included In The Tour
1. Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Akshar Dham.
2. Rajkot 3. Dwarka and Bet Dwarka 4. Porbandar
5. Somnath 6. Veraval 7. Gir Jungle (SasanGir)
8. Junagarh 9. Girnar Temple 10. Diu
11. Kevadia, Statue of Unity. 12. Vadodra (Baroda)
Departure from Nagpur by Train for Ahmedabad. Overnight Railway Journey.
Arrival at Ahmedabad Rly. Station in the morning. Transfer to Hotel. Local S/S in Ahmedabad. Night Halt.
Visit to Akshar Dham, Orientation Tour of Gandhi Nagar and back to Ahmedabad. Night Halt.
Dep. for Dwarka via Rajkot. Arrival at Dwarka in the evening. Transfer to Hotel. Night halt.
Visit Dwarka and Bet Dwarka Temples. To proceed to Somnath via Porbandar. Arrival in Somnath. Transfer to Hotel. Somnath Darshan with Light and Sound
Program. Night Halt.
Dep. for Diu. Arrival. Local S/S in Diu. Transfer to Hotel. Night Halt.
Dep. for Sasangir. Transfer to Hotel. Afternoon Jungle Safari. Night Halt.
Dep. for Junagarh. Arrival. Transfer to Hotel. Local S/S in Junagarh. Night Halt.
Local S/S in Junagarh continues including Girnar Hills by Ropeway. Night Halt.
Dep. for Kevadia. Arrival in the evening. Transfer to Hotel. Night Halt.
Visit Statue of Unity, Laser Show, Butterfly and Cactus Garden, Unity Glow Garden. (Other activities in Kevadia will be optional and at your own cost). Night Halt.
Dep. for Vadodra (Baroda). Local S/S in Baroda. Drop at Vadodra (Baroda) Rly. Station. To board the train for Nagpur late in the evening. Overnight Rly. Journey.
Arrival at Nagpur Rly. Station in the afternoon / evening. Tour Ends.
TOUR COST INCLUDES:- Travel from Nagpur to Nagpur by Train as mentioned above, Local Sight-seeing, All Entry Fees, Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis in Two Star and Three Star Hotels, Morning and Afternoon Tea, Break-Fast, Veg. Lunch and. Dinner, One litre of bottled drinking water per person per day from Ahmedabad (Day 2) to Vadodra (Day 12)
TOUR COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:- Food and beverages during Railway Journey, Personal purchases, Laundry, Phone Calls, Personalised Services and optional tours, Camera and Video Fees, Amusement Games etc.
Nagppur-Ahmedabad-Nagppur Travel Train (Third A.C. Coach)
Ahmedabad To Ahmedabad (Gujrat Sight Seeing Tour) By A.C. Bus
Special Feature of the Tour:- Neat and Clean Decent Hotels at all places, Tour Manager from Nagpur to Nagpur, Our own Kitchen Team to provide homely food. All important admission fees included in the Tour Cost.
(Tour would start subject to minimum 20 persons joining the Tour)
1. Govt. Service Tax And Other Taxes As Applicable. Will Be Charged Extra.
2. Pl. Refer To Terms And Conditions In The Booklet Before Booking Your Seat.
1. There will be no refund for any unutilized services like Entry Tickets, Cruise / Boat Tickets, Break-fast, lunch, dinner etc.
2. On certain days, during long journeys, due to practical difficulties, packed lunch may be provided to the guests.
3. Group Discount is available only for Group of five or more adults. Please contact our office for further details. Please note that no discount is available for children. (Child above 11 years of age will be considered as Adult for the entire tour)
4. We humbly request the Guests not to ask for any other discount, as tour cost in the Domestic Sector has gone up quite sharply in the Post Covid-19 Scenario.
5. All the Tourists visiting Gujrat are required to carry double vaccination certificate, Original Aadhar Card or Driving License or some other Original Photo I.D. for verification at Hotels and Tourist Places.
Gujarat, India’s westernmost state, has varied terrain and numerous sacred sites. In its urban center of Ahmedabad is the Calico Museum of Textiles, displaying antique and modern Indian fabrics. Spiritual leader Mahatma Gandhi’s base from 1917–1930 was Sabarmati Ashram, where his living quarters remain on view. The Jama Masjid (Friday Mosque), built in the 15th century, has a huge courtyard and a columned design.