Thailand (Bangkok-Pattaya), Malaysia, Singapore Tour
Malaysia is a Southeast Asian country occupying parts of the Malay Peninsula and the island of Borneo. It’s known for its beaches, rainforests and mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian and European cultural influences. The capital, Kuala Lumpur, is home to colonial buildings, busy shopping districts such as Bukit Bintang and skyscrapers such as the iconic, 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers.
Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. Its colonial core centers on the Padang, a cricket field since the 1830s and now flanked by grand buildings such as City Hall, with its 18 Corinthian columns. In Singapore’s circa-1820 Chinatown stands the red-and-gold Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, said to house one of Buddha’s teeth.
THAILAND (BANGKOK-PATTAYA), MALAYSIA,
EX-NAGPUR OR EX-PUNE OR EX-MUMBAI
(10 NIGHTS AND 11 DAYS ABROAD)
1 ST FEBRUARY TO 11 TH FEBRUARY 2024
SIGHT SEEING / INCLUSIONS
- Alcazar Show (Pattaya)
- Noong Nooch Village (Pattaya)
- Coral Island (Pattaya)
- Gems Gallery (Pattaya)
- Bangkok City Tour
- Safari World & Marine World (Bkk)
- Indra Market (Bkk)
- Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Batu Caves
- Puttarajaya Orientation Tour
- Chocolate Factory Outlet
- Swiss Watches Factory Outlet
- Genting Highlands
- Outdoor Theme Park at Genting
- Singapore City Tour
- Garden By The Bay
- Sentosa Island (Cable Car)
- S.E.A. Acquarium
- Wings of Time
- Shopping Time
The Tour Itinerary (On International Sector)
Dep. from Nagpur or Pune or Mumbai for Bangkok. Inclusions:- No Meals.
Arrival at Bangkok Airport in the morning. Transfer to Pataya Hotel. Alcazar Show in the evening. Night Halt. Inclusions:- Break-Fast, Lunch and Dinner.
Coral Island Tour in the morning. In the second half of the day, visit to Noong Nooch Village. Visit Walking Street in the evening. Night Halt. Inclusions:- Break-Fast, Lunch and Dinner.
After Break-Fast, check out from Hotel and proceed to Bangkok. On the way, visit World’s Largest Gems Gallery. Arrival in Bangkok. Check-in at Hotel. Half Day city tour (Temple Tour) during the second half of the day. Night Halt. Inclusions:- Break-Fast, Lunch and Dinner.
Full day tour of Safari World and Marine World. Visit to Indra Market in the evening for shopping. Night Halt. Inclusions:- Break-Fast, Lunch and Dinner.
After Break-Fast, check out from Hotel and to proceed to Air Port to take a flight for onward journey to Kuala Lumpur. Arrival at Kuala Lumpur Air Port in the afternoon. On the way to Hotel, visit Puttarajaya, Administrative Capital of Malaysia. Transfer to Hotel. Night Halt. Inclusions:- Break-Fast, Lunch and Dinner.
Half Day City Tour of Kuala Lumpur. In the second half of the day, to proceed to Genting Highland. Batu Caves on the way. Transfer by (one way only) Cable Car to Hotel at Genting. Night Halt. Inclusions:- Break-Fast, Lunch and Dinner.
After Break-Fast, enjoy Outdoor Theme Park at Genting with Entry Tickets. Night Halt. Inclusions:- Break-Fast, Lunch and Dinner.
After Break-Fast, check out from Hotel and to proceed to Singapore by Road. Lunch on the way. Arrival in Singapore in the afternoon. Transfer to Hotel. Visit Gardens By The Bay in the evening. Night Halt. Inclusions:- Break-Fast, Lunch and Dinner.
Full Day Visit to Universal Studio with transfers, Entry Tickets and Lunch Coupon. Return to Hotel in the evening. Night Halt. Inclusions:- Break-Fast, Lunch and Dinner.
After Break-Fast. Half Day City Tour of Singapore. In the second half of the day, visit to Sentossa Islands ( ISLAND ADMISSION + 01 WAY CABLE CAR + S.E.A. Acquarium + WINGS OF TIME.). Return to Hotel. Night Halt. Inclusions:- Break-Fast, Lunch and Dinner.
Transfer to Airport after Break-fast. To board the flight for Nagpur or Pune or Mumbai. Arrival at your Home Town in the evening Tour Ends. Inclusions:- Break-Fast only.
Tour Cost per person:- Rs.1,17,500/- + Airfare.
1. 5% GST Extra on the total Tour Cost.
2. Please note that Swastik Tours will also collect 5% of the Total Tour Cost towards TCS (Tax Collected At Source) along with Pan No. of every guest and the said amount will be deposited by Swastik Tours in the Income Tax Deptt. You can claim adjustment of the said deducted T.C.S. with the Income Tax Deptt. while filing your Income Tax Return for the
relevant financial year. Please also note that now, the Ministry of Finance and Income Tax Deptt. have made it mandatory for every Tour Operator to collect 5% TCS for each and every overseas tour where payment is made by Tour Operator in Foreign Currency. You must deposit a copy of your PAN Card for this purpose at the time of booking. If you don’t have Pan Card, TCS will be deducted @ 10% which may kindly be noted. Further, there is a likelihood that TCS will be increased to 20% by the Central Govt. any time soon. In that case, TCS will be deducted @20%.
1. Three Star Hotel Accommodation in Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore.
2. All Sight Seeing as mentioned above (excluding optional tours which will be at your own cost)
3. Meals as per Tour Itinerary as mentioned above
4. Visa Charges for all three Countries.
5. Servies of Tour Manager from Bangkol to Singapore (Throughout the Tour)
6. Local Manager / Guide during the tour.
2. Govt. Service Tax at 5% payable extra.
3. T.C.S. at 5% payable extra.
4. Any other item not mentioned in the list of Inclusions.
1. The cost mentioned above is on the assumption that INR and USD conversion rate will be USD 1 = INR 83. If the rate of USD goes beyond INR 83, the Tour Cost will increase on pro-rata basis.
2. For cancellation policy, pl. contact our office before booking your seat.
3. To obtain Visa, you must possess a valid Pass Port having validity for a
period of 6 months beyond the date on which you return to India.