Sampurna Rajasthan Darshan
5th To 17th November 2022
9th To 21st December 2022
Places Of Tourist Interest Included In The Tour
1. Jaipur:- Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Amer Fort etc.
2. Bikaner:- Junagarh Fort, Karni Mata Mandir at Deshnok etc.
3. Jaisalmer:- Golden Fort, Patwonki Haveli, Nathmaljiki Haveli,
World Famous Desert near Jaisalmer etc.
4. Jodhpur:- Umed Bhavan Palace.
5. Mount Abu:- Nakki Lake, Dilwara Temple etc.
6. Udaipur:- Saheliyonki Badi, Fattehsagar Lake, City Palace etc.
7. Nathdwar:- Lord Krishna Temple.
8. Eklingji:- Lord Shiva Temple.
9. Chittorgarh:- Fort.
10. Ajmer:- Khwaja Garib Nawaz Durgah.
11. Pushkar:- Pushkar Teerth, Lord Bramha Temple etc.
Departure from Nagpur by Train No.12969 (Coimbatore Jaipur Express) at 11.15 a.m.
Arrival at Jaipur Station at 06.15 a.m. Transfer to Hotel. Jaipur Darshan starts at 10.00 a.m. sharp. Evening time free for marketing. N.H. at Jaipur.
Departure for Bikaner at 07.00 a.m. Arrival at Bikaner at about 02.00 p.m. Transfer to Hotel. After some rest, visit to Deshnok. N.H. at Bikaner.
Bikaner Darshan. Departure for Jaisalmer after Lunch. Arrival at Jaisalmer late in the evening. Transfer to Hotel. N.H. at Jaisalmer.
Jaisalmer Darshan in the morning. After Lunch, transfer to famous Jaisalmer Desert (Sam or Khuri). Desert Safari in the evening. Have fun at Sun Set Point and experience the beauty of Sand Dunes. Enjoy special Rajasthani Cultural show in the evening. N.H. at Desert Camp.
Departure for Jodhpur at 08.00 a.m. Arrival at Jodhpur at 01.00 p.m. Transfer to Hotel. After some rest, Jodhpur Darshan. Evening time free for marketing. N.H. at Jodhpur.
Remaining part of Jodhpur Darshan in the morning. Departure for Mount Abu at 12.00 noon. Arrival at Mount Abu at 05.00 p.m. Transfer to Hotel. Rest. N.H. at Mount Abu.
Mount Abu Darshan. N. H. at Mount Abu
After Break-Fast, departure for Udaipur via Maharana Pratap Memorial, Nathadwara, Eklingji. Arrival at Udaipur late in the evening. Transfer to Hotel. N.H. at Udaipur.
Udaipur Darshan. Evening time free for marketing. N.H. at Udaipur.
Departure at 08.00 a.m. for Pushkar via Chittorgarh, and Ajmer. Arrival at Pushkar late in the evening. Transfer to Hotel. N.H. Pushkar.
Pushkar Darshan. Departure for Jaipur after Lunch. Arrival at Jaipur Rly Station at about 06.30 p.m. after stoppage for famous marble artifacts purchasing on Ajmer Jaipur High Way. Departure for Nagpur by Train No. 12976 (Jaipur-Mysore Express) at 07.35 p.m.
Arrival at Nagpur Rly Station at 02.00 p.m.
Nagpur-Jaipur-Nagpur Railway Journey
Internal Travel In Rajasthan By 2 X 2 Luxury Bus
• Railway Journey by Third A.C. Coach
• Entire Bus Travel in the State of Rajasthan.
• Accommodation in Deluxe Hotels.
• Tea (thrice a day), Break-Fast, Lunch and Dinner (strictly veg)
• All Admission Fees, including Guide Charges (wherever necessary.)
• Tea / Coffee and Food in the Train Journey.
• Phone calls, Laundry, bottled drinking water etc.
• Any other item not mentioned in the list of Inclusions.
• Optional Tours, Personal Purchases etc.
SPECIAL FEATURES OF OUR TOUR
• All Admission Fees and Guide Charges (wherever applicable) included in the Tour Cost.
• No hidden charges.
• Accommodation in Deluxe Hotels, with neat and clean rooms.
• One night halt in Desert near Jaisalmer in a Deluxe Tent with cultural show, traditional dances etc. in the premises.
Note:- 1. This tour is planned for minimum 20 Adults.
Note:- 1. Govt. Service Tax And Other Taxes As Applicable. Will Be Charged Extra.
- Pl. Refer To Terms And Conditions In The Booklet Before Booking Your Seat.
1. There Will Be No Refund For Any Unutilized Services Like Entry Tickets, Cruise / Boat Tickets, Break-Fast, Lunch, Dinner Etc.
2. On certain days, during long journeys, due to practical difficulties, packed lunch may be provided to the guests.
3. Group Discount is available only for Group of five or more adults. Please contact our office for further details. Please note that no discount is available for children. (Child above 11 years of age will be considered as Adult for the entire tour)
4. We humbly request the Guests not to ask for any other discount, as tour cost in the Domestic Sector has gone up quite sharply in the Post Covid-19 Scenario.
5. All the Tourists visiting Rajasthan are required to carry double vaccination certificate, Original Aadhar Card or Driving License or some other Original Photo I.D. for verification at Hotels and Tourist Places. (Pan Card is not accepted as I.D. Proof).
Rajasthan is a northern Indian state bordering Pakistan. Its palaces and forts are reminders of the many kingdoms that historically vied for the region. In its capital, Jaipur (the “Pink City”), are the 18th-century City Palace and Hawa Mahal, a former cloister for royal women, fronted by a 5-story pink-sandstone screen. Amer Fort, atop a nearby hill, was built by a Rajput prince in the early 1600s.