Kerala, a state on India’s tropical Malabar Coast, has nearly 600km of Arabian Sea shoreline. It’s known for its palm-lined beaches and backwaters, a network of canals. Inland are the Western Ghats, mountains whose slopes support tea, coffee and spice plantations as well as wildlife. National parks like Eravikulam and Periyar, plus Wayanad and other sanctuaries, are home to elephants, langur monkeys and tigers.
Places Of Tourist Interest Included In The Tour
Dep. for Cochin by Train. Overnight Railway Journey.
Arrival at Cochin (Ernakulam) Rly. Station. Immediate departure for Thekkady. Arrival. Transfer to Hotel. Night Halt.
Jungle Safari in the morning by Motor Boat in Periyar Lake. Visit Spice Garden in the afternoon. Katthakali Special Dance Show in the evening. Night Halt..
Check out and Dep. for Munnar. S/S on the way. Arrival. Transfer to Hotel. Night Halt..
Full Day Local S/S in Munnar. Night Halt.
Check out and Dep. for Cochin via Kaladi. Arrival in Cochin. Transfer to Hotel. Local S/S in Cochin in the second half of the day. Night Halt..
Free time in the morning for shopping etc. Check out from Hotel at 12.00 noon. Transfer to Cochin (Ernakulam) Rly. Station. To board the Train for return journey. Overnight Rly. Journey.
Arrival in your Home Town. Tour Ends.
Nagpur/Pune to Cochin and Cochin to Nagpur/Pune Railway Travel (By Third A.C. Coach), Surface Transport as mentioned above, Decent Accommodation at all places, Tea (thrice a day), Daily Break Fast (Veg), Lunch and Dinner (Veg), Bottled Drinking Water (One litre bottle per head per day from Cochin to Cochin), All Admission Fees.
Food during Railway Journey, Personal Purchases, Optional Tours, Camera and Video Camera Fees, Personal Expenses like Telephone Charges, Laundry, Personal Room Service, other expenses not mentioned in the inclusions.
Special Features Of Our Tour
– All Admission Fees included in the tour.
-No hidden charges.
– Decent, neat and clean, hygienic rooms in Deluxe Hotels
– Bus Journey by A.C. Tempo Traveller with Push Back Seats (Please note that A.C. of the Bus will not work in Hilly Areas)
1. This tour is planned for minimum of 15 tourists. Hence, you are requested to book your seat at the earliest.
2. If you are travelling by Air, please note that Air Tickets get costlier as the date of journey approaches. Hence, to save on Air Travel, confirm your bookings as early as possible. If you are travelling by Air, you should join the other Members of the Group on the designated date and at the scheduled time.
Note:- Gst @ 5% Extra On The Total Tour Cost
Surface Transport : (By 17 Seater Tempo Traveller)