Thailand (Bangkok-Pattaya), Malaysia, Singapore Tour
Malaysia is a Southeast Asian country occupying parts of the Malay Peninsula and the island of Borneo. It’s known for its beaches, rainforests and mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian and European cultural influences. The capital, Kuala Lumpur, is home to colonial buildings, busy shopping districts such as Bukit Bintang and skyscrapers such as the iconic, 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers.
Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. Its colonial core centers on the Padang, a cricket field since the 1830s and now flanked by grand buildings such as City Hall, with its 18 Corinthian columns. In Singapore’s circa-1820 Chinatown stands the red-and-gold Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, said to house one of Buddha’s teeth.
The Tour Itinerary (On International Sector)
17.02.2019 Dep. from Nagpur by Flight in the morning. Arrival in Kolkata in the morning. Local S/S in Kolkata. Retrun to Airport in the evening. Inclusions:- Lunch and Packed Dinner.
18.02.2019 Dep. from Kolkata Air Port for Bangkok in the night of 17.02.2019 and 18.02.2019 (immediately after mid-night). Arrival at Bangkok Air Port in the morning. Meet and greet at the Aiport. Transfer to Pattaya Hotel. On the way, visit to Sri Racha Zoo for Break-Fast with Entry Tickets for Animal Show. Upon arrival in Pattaya, transfer to Hotel. Alcazar Show in the evening. Night Halt. Inclusions:- Break-Fast, Lunch and Dinner. .
19.02.2019 Coral Island Tour in the morning. In the second half of the day, visit to Noong Nooch Village. Visit Walking Street in the evening. Night Halt. Inclusions:- Break-Fast, Lunch and Dinner.
20.02.2019 After Break-Fast, check out from Hotel and proceed to Bangkok. On the way, visit World’s Largest Gems Gallery. Arrival in Bangkok. Check-in at Hotel. Half Day city tour (Temple Tour) during the second half of the day. Night Halt. Inclusions:- Break-Fast, Lunch and Dinner.
21.02.2019 Full day tour of Safari World and Marine World. Visit to Bayoke Sky Observation Desk at the 84th Floor. Visit to Indra Market in the evening. Night Halt.Inclusions:- Break-Fast, Lunch and Dinner.
22.02.2019 After Break-Fast, check out from Hotel and to proceed to Air Port to take a flight for onward journey to Kuala Lumpur. Arrival at Kuala Lumpur Air Port in the afternoon. Visit to Puttarajaya, Administrative Capital of Malaysia. Transfer to Hotel. Night Halt. Inclusions:- Break-Fast, Lunch and Dinner.
23.02.2019 After early Break-Fast, to proceed to Batu Caves and Swiss Watch Factory Outlet. Then, to proceed further for visit to Genting including one way cable car. Also visit to Casino. To return to Kul late in the evening. Night Halt. Inclusions:- Break-Fast, Lunch and Dinner.
24.02.2019 Half Day City Tour of Kuala Lumpur. Visit to some leading shopping mall in the evening. Night Halt. Inclusions:- Break-Fast, Lunch and Dinner.
25.02.2019 After Break-Fast, check out from Hotel and to proceed to Singapore by Road. Arrival in Singapore in the afternoon. Transfer to Hotel. Visit to Gardens By the Bay including Laser Show. Night Halt.Inclusions:- Break-Fast, Lunch and Dinner.
27.02.2019 After break-fast, check out from Hotel. Visit to Jurong Bird Park. Rest of the time free at leisure, which you can utilise for last minute shopping. To proceed to Singapore Air Port in the evening to take a flight back home. Inclusions:- Break-Fast, Lunch and Dinner.
28.02.2019 To board the Flight early morning. Arrival at Chennai Airport. Transfer to Chennai Central Railway Station in the morning. To board the train for Nagpur. Overnight Railway Journey. Inclusions:- Break-Fast and Lunch.
01.03.2019 Arrival at Nagpur in the morning. Tour Ends.
1. Nagpur-Kolkata – Bkk, Bkk-Kul and Sing-Chennai Air Fare
2. Three Star Hotel Accommodation in Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore.
3. All Sight Seeing as mentioned above (excluding optional tours which will be at your own cost)
4. Meals as per Tour Itinerary as mentioned above
5. Visa Charges for all three Countries.
6. Tour Manager from Nagpur to Nagpur
7. Local Manager / Guide during the tour.
8. Chennai-Nagpur Railway Journey by Third A.C.
1. Govt. Service Tax at 5% payable extra.
2. Tips to Guide.
3. Any other item not mentioned in the list of Inclusions.
1. This offer is valid for the first 10 seats only. Tour Cost will be revised if the Airfare goes up at any stage.
2. The cost mentioned above is on the assumption that INR and USD conversion rate will be USD 1 = INR 75. If the rate of USD goes beyond INR 75, the Tour Cost will increase on pro-rata basis.
3. For cancellation policy, pl. contact our office before booking your seat.
4. To obtain Visa, you must possess a valid Pass Port having validity for a period of 6 months beyond the date on which you return to India.
5. For Thailand and Singapore Visa, Bank Statement for the last six months is required, showing average minimum balance of Rs.50,000/-
6. The Tour Cost mentioned above is as on 15.10.2018 and the Tour Cost is always subject to change if the Airfare goes up.