Trip to leh – ladakh
01.06.2022 to 11.06.2022
Pune/nagpur-srinagar and delhi-pune/nagpur by flight
Places of tourist interest included in the tour
- Sri nagar (transit stay) with shikara ride, sonmarg, zoji la pass, kargil. War memorial near dras.
- Local sight seeing at leh, indus(sindhu) river, shey palace, hemis gompa, thiksey gompa, museum, leh market, amir khan’s school and town
- Shanti stupa, ladakh palace, lama yuru gompa (gokhang), pather saheb gurudwara, magnetic hill, sangam (sindhu river and zanskar river), alchi monastry etc.
- Khardungla pass (highest motorable road in the world), nubra valley (diskit / hunder).
- Pangong lake.( last scene in hindi movie “ three idiots”)
- Lahul spiti valley, keylong town, manali.
Arrival in Srinagar. Transfer to Hotel. Shikara Ride in Dal lake in the afternoon. Night Halt. (Shikara Ride is subject to availability of time which depends upon your arrival time in Srinagar)
Early morning Dep. for Kargil via Sonmarg., Zozila Pass, War Memorial near Dras etc. Arrival in Kargil in the evening. Transfer to Hotel. Night Halt at Kargil.
Dep. for Leh after Break-Fast. Sight Seeing on the way. Arrival in Leh. Transfer to Hotel. Night Halt at Leh.
Local sight seeing in and around Leh. Night Halt at Leh.
To Proceed to Khardungala Pass, the world’s highest motorable road, enjoy lot of snow at the Pass. Proceed further to Nubra Valley. Night Halt at Nubra Valley. (Note:- Due to extremely difficult terrain, packed lunch or snacks instead of lunch may be served on this particular day)
Local sight-seeing at Nubra Valley. To proceed to Pangong. Arrival. Night Halt at Pangong.
(Note:- Due to extremely difficult terrain, packed lunch or snacks instead of lunch may be served on this particular day)
Dep. for Leh. Night Halt at Leh. (Note:- Due to extremely difficult terrain, packed lunch or snacks instead of lunch may be served on this particular day)
After early break-fast, to proceed to LahulSpiti Valley on the way to Manali. Arrival in Keylong. Transfer to Hotel. Night Halt.
After early break-fast, to proceed to Manali via ATAL TUNNEL near Rohtang Pass. Arrival in Manali. Transfer to Hotel. Night Halt.
This day is free for you to explore Manali on your own. You can visit Market or a few spots in Manali on your own. Dep. for Delhi in the evening by Bus. Overnight Bus Journey.
Arrival in Delhi. Transfer to Airport. To board flight for your home-town (Pune or Nagpur). Tour Ends.
Pune/nagpur-srinagar and delhi-pune/ nagpur air travel
Sri nagar to manali by road by small(tough) vehicles
Or by mini bus such as tempo traveller etc.
Manali to delhi travel by semi-sleeper volvo or mercedez benz bus (overnight journey)
Accommodation in. Deluxe. Hotels at all places
Tour Cost Includes:- Road Travel from Srinagar to Manali, All Travel Arrangements and accommodation as aforesaid. Tea / Coffee (thrice a day), Break-Fast, Lunch and Dinner, All Admission Fees and Permit Charges. (We provide vegetarian food only), One Litre of Bottled Drinking Water per person per day.
Tour Cost Does Not Include:– Air Travel, Personal purchases, Optional sight-seeing tours, Food on the last day in Delhi.
1. 50% payment should be made at the time of booking your seat.
2. Balance 50% payment should be made at least 10 days prior to the date of departure.
NOTE ON AIR TRAVEL
June, July and August are the three months attracting most of the tourists to Leh and Ladakh from across the globe. Hence, air fares fluctuate in a wide range on Delhi-Leh OR Delhi – Sri Nagar Sector in these three months depending upon the occupancy rate. Hence, Tourists are advised to book their tickets early to gain maximum advantage and save money on air travel.
OPTION TO RETURN HOME DIRECTLY FROM LEH BY FLIGHT
If you are not interested in visiting LahulSpiti Valley, Keylong, Atal Tunnel and Manali, you can take direct flight from Leh to your Home-Town and in that case, you will reach your Home Town on 8th of June 2022. Separate Tour Cost of Rs. 38,000/- will apply for this option. Please contact our office for further details.
IMPORTANT NOTE ON HIGH ALTITUDE SICKNESS (H.A.S.)
1. Every tourist joining this tour must consult his or her Doctor and get a certificate that he or she is fit to undertake this particular tour to Ladakh and Leh, considering the risk of breathlessness, headache, nausea, dizziness, all the factors related to H.A.S.
(Heart Patients and those suffering from Asthama or high blood pressure problems are generally advised by the Doctors not to undertake this particular tour)
2. Every tourist joining this tour must hand over a copy of the Doctor’s Certificate and a personal undertaking / Letter of Indemnity (in the format provided by Swastik Tours) to SWASTIK TOURS AND TRAVELS that he or she has decided to undertake this tour at his or her own risk. This must be done either at the time of booking your seat for the tour or in any case, before the commencement of the Tour.
3. Please enquire about our cancellation policy before you book your seat.