Short Tour Of Rajasthan (Mewad)
12th to 21st February 2022
Places Of Tourist Interest Included In The Tour
1. Jaipur:- Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Amer Fort Etc.
2. Mount Abu:- Nakki Lake, Dilwara Temple Etc.
3. Udaipur:- Saheliyonki Badi, Fattehsagar Lake, City Palace Etc.
4. Nathdwar:- Lord Krishna Temple.
5. Eklingji:- Lord Shiva Temple.
6. Chittorgarh:- Fort.
7. Ajmer:- Khwaja Garib Nawaz Durgah.
8. Pushkar:- Pushkar Teerth, Lord Bramha Temple Etc.
Departure from Nagpur by Train No.12969 (Coimbatore Jaipur Express) at 11.15 a.m.
Arrival at Jaipur Station at 06.15 a.m. Transfer to Hotel. Jaipur Darshan starts at 10.00 a.m. sharp. Evening time free for marketing. N.H. at Jaipur.
Departure for Chittorgarh at 08.00 a.m. Arrival at Chittorgarh in the afternoon. Visit Chittorgarh Fort. Transfer to Hotel. Night Halt.
Bikaner Darshan. Departure for Jaisalmer after Lunch. Arrival at Jaisalmer late in the evening. Transfer to Hotel. N.H. at Jaisalmer.
Local S/S in Udaipur. Night Halt.
Dep. For Mount Abu via Ek Lingji, Nathadwar and HaldiGhati. Arrival in Mount Abu. Transfer to Hotel. Night Halt.
Local S/S in Mount Abu. Night Halt.
Dep. For Pushkar via Ajmer. Arrival. Transfer to Hotel. Night Halt.
Pushkar Darshan. Departure for Jaipur after Lunch. Arrival at Jaipur Rly Station at about 06.30 p.m. after stoppage for famous marble artifacts purchasing on Ajmer Jaipur High Way. Departure for Nagpur by Train in the evening. Overnight Rly. Journey.
Arrival at Nagpur Rly Station in the afternoon. Tour Ends.
Nagpur-Jaipur-Nagpur Railway Journey
Internal Travel In Rajasthan By 2 X 2 Luxury Bus
• Railway Journey by 3rd AC.
• Entire Bus Travel in the State of Rajasthan.
• Accommodation in Deluxe Hotels.
• Tea (thrice a day), Break-Fast, Lunch and Dinner (strictly veg)
• All Admission Fees, including Guide Charges (wherever necessary.)
• One litre of bottled drinking water per person per day.
• Optional Tours, Personal Purchases etc.
• Tea / Coffee and Food in the Train Journey.
• Phone calls, Laundry, bottled drinking water etc.
• Any other item not mentioned in the list of Inclusions.
SPECIAL FEATURES OF OUR TOUR
• All Admission Fees and Guide Charges (wherever applicable) included in the Tour Cost.
• No hidden charges.
• Accommodation in Deluxe Hotels, with neat and clean rooms.
• One night halt in Desert near Jaisalmer in a Deluxe Tent with cultural show, traditional dances etc. in the premises.
Note:- This tour is planned for minimum 15 Adults.
Special Discounted Prize Up To 34,000 For Group.
Note:- 1. Gst @ 5% Extra On The Total Tour Cost.
2. Pl. Refer To Terms And Conditions In
The Booklet Before Booking Your Seat.
Special Discounted Prize Up To 38,000 For Group.
Note:- 1. Govt. Service Tax And Other Taxes As Applicable. Will Be Charged Extra.
2. Pl. Refer To Terms And Conditions In The Booklet Before Booking Your Seat.
Rajasthan is a northern Indian state bordering Pakistan. Its palaces and forts are reminders of the many kingdoms that historically vied for the region. In its capital, Jaipur (the “Pink City”), are the 18th-century City Palace and Hawa Mahal, a former cloister for royal women, fronted by a 5-story pink-sandstone screen. Amer Fort, atop a nearby hill, was built by a Rajput prince in the early 1600s.