Rajasthan Darshan (Marwad)
Date: 19.03.2021 To 25.03.2021
Places Of Tourist Interest Included In The Tour
1. Jaipur:- Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Amer Fort Etc.
2. Bikaner:- Junagarh Fort, Karni Mata Mandir At Deshnok Etc.
3. Jaisalmer:- Golden Fort, Patwonki Haveli, Nathmaljikihaveli,
World Famous Desert Near Jaisalmer Etc.
4. Jodhpur:- Umed Bhavan Palace.
Arrival At Jaipur.Pick Up From Airport Or Rly. Station. Transfer To Hotel. Half Day Jaipur Darshan. Evening Time Free For Marketing. N.H. At Jaipur.
Departure For Bikaner At 07.00 A.M. Arrival Atbikaner Atabout 02.00 P.M. Transfer To Hotel. After Some Rest, Visit Todeshnok. N.H. At Bikaner.
Bikaner Darshan. Departure For Jaisalmer After Lunch. Arrival At Jaisalmer Late In The Evening. Transfer To Hotel. N.H. At Jaisalmer.
Jaisalmer Darshan In The Morning. After Lunch, Transfer To Famous Jaisalmer Desert (Sam Or Khuri). Desert Safari In The Evening. Have Fun At Sun Set Point And Experience The Beauty Of Sand Dunes. Enjoy Special Rajasthani Cultural Show In The Evening. N.H. At Desert Camp.
Departure For Jodhpur At 08.00 A.M. Arrival At Jodhpur At01.00 P.M. Transfer To Hotel. After Some Rest, Jodhpurdarshan. Evening Time Free For Marketing. N.H. At Jodhpur.
Check Out From Hotel. Remaining Part Of Jodhpur Darshan In The Morning. To Proceed To Jaipur After Lunch. Upon Arrival In Jaipur, Transfer To Hotel. Night Halt.
Check Out From Hotel. Half Day Jaipur Darshan. Drop At Jaipur Rly. Station Or Airport. Tour Ends.
Internal Travel In Rajasthan From Jaipur To Jodhpur By 2 X 2 Non-A.C. Luxury Bus
• Entire Bus Travel In The State Of Rajasthan.
• Accommodation In Deluxe Hotels.
• Tea (Thrice A Day), Break-Fast, Lunch And Dinner (Strictly Veg)
• All Admission Fees, Including Guide Charges (Wherever Necessary.)
• Optional Tours, Personal Purchases Etc.
• Travel From Your Hometown To Jaipur And From Jodhpur To Hometown.
• Phone Calls, Laundry, Bottled Drinking Water Etc.
• Any Other Item Not Mentioned In The List Of Inclusions.
Special Features Of Our Tour
• All Admission Fees And Guide Charges (Wherever Applicable) Included In The Tour Cost.
• No Hidden Charges.
• Accommodation In Deluxe Hotels, With Neat And Clean Rooms.
• One Night Halt In Desert Near Jaisalmer In A Deluxe Tent With Cultural Show, Traditional Dances Etc. In The Premises.
This Tour Is Planned For Minimum 15 Adults.
1. G.S.T. Will Be Charged Extra @ 5%.
2. Pl. Refer To Terms And Conditions In
The Booklet Before Booking Your Seat.
Special Discounted Prize Up To 38,000 For Group.
Note:- 1. Govt. Service Tax And Other Taxes As Applicable. Will Be Charged Extra.
2. Pl. Refer To Terms And Conditions In The Booklet Before Booking Your Seat.
Rajasthan is a northern Indian state bordering Pakistan. Its palaces and forts are reminders of the many kingdoms that historically vied for the region. In its capital, Jaipur (the “Pink City”), are the 18th-century City Palace and Hawa Mahal, a former cloister for royal women, fronted by a 5-story pink-sandstone screen. Amer Fort, atop a nearby hill, was built by a Rajput prince in the early 1600s.