Thailand (Bangkok-Pattaya), Malaysia, Singapore Tour
(9 Nights And 10 Days Abroad)
Tour Date: 24th September To 7th October 2018
Thailand is a Southeast Asian country. It’s known for tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha. In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape rises next to quiet canalside communities and the iconic temples of Wat Arun, Wat Pho and the Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Kaew). Nearby beach resorts include bustling Pattaya and fashionable Hua Hin.
The Tour Itinerary (On International Sector)
25.09.2018 Dep. from Nagpur by Train for Kolkata. Overnight Train Journey. Inclusions:- No Meals.
26.09.2018 Arrival at Kolkata. Transfer to Mah. Niwas to freshen up, if required. Transfer to Kolkata International Airport in the evening. Dep. from Kolkata Air Port for Bangkok. Break-Fast, Lunch and packed Dinner.
27.09.2018 Arrival at Bangkok Air Port in the morning. Transfer to Pataya Hotel. Alcazar Show in the evening. Night Halt. Inclusions:- Break-Fast, Lunch and Dinner.
28.09.2018 Coral Island Tour in the morning. Rest of the time at leisure. Visit Walking Street in the evening. Night Halt. Inclusions:- Break-Fast, Lunch and Dinner.
29.09.2018 After Break-Fast, check out from Hotel and proceed to Bangkok. On the way, visit World’s Largest Gems Gallery. Arrival in Bangkok. Check-in at Hotel. Half Day city tour (Temple Tour) during the second half of the day. Night Halt. Inclusions:- Break-Fast, Lunch and Dinner.
30.09.2018 Full day tour of Safari World and Marine World. Visit to Indra Market in the evening. Night Halt. Inclusions:- Break-Fast, Lunch and Dinner.
01.10.2018 After Break-Fast, check out from Hotel and to proceed to Air Port to take a flight for onward journey to Kuala Lumpur. Arrival at Kuala Lumpur Air Port in the afternoon. Transfer to Hotel. Night Halt. Inclusions:- Break-Fast, Lunch and Dinner.
02.10.2018 Half Day City Tour of Kuala Lumpur. Visit to some leading shopping mall in the evening. Night Halt. Inclusions:- Break-Fast, Lunch and Dinner.
03.10.2018 After early Break-Fast, to proceed to Batu Caves and Swiss Watch Factory Outlet. Then, to proceed further for full day visit to Genting including one way cable car and entry ticket for Snow World. Also visit to Casino. To return to Kul late in the evening. Night Halt. Inclusions:- Break-Fast, Lunch and Dinner.
04.10.2018 After Break-Fast, check out from Hotel and to proceed to Singapore by Road. Arrival in Singapore in the afternoon. Transfer to Hotel. Night Safari in the evening. Night Halt. Inclusions:- Break-Fast, Lunch and Dinner.
05.10.2018 Half Day City Tour of Singapore. In the second half of the day, visit to Sentossa Islands ( ISLAND ADMISSION + 01 WAY CABLE CAR + MADAME TUSSAUDS + IMAGES OF SINGAPORE LIVE + WINGS OF TIME.). Return to Hotel. Night Halt. Inclusions:- Break-Fast, Lunch and Dinner.
06.10.2018 After break-fast, check out from Hotel. Visit to Jurong Bird Park. Rest of the time free at leisure, which you can utilise for last minute shopping. To proceed to Singapore Air Port in the evening to take a flight back home. Inclusions:- Break-Fast and Lunch.
07.10.2018 Arrival at Chennai Airport. To proceed to Chennai Central Railway Station. To board the train for Nagpur. Overnight Train Journey. Inclusions:- Break-Fast and Lunch.
08.10.2018 Arrival at Nagpur Railway Station. Tour Ends. Inclusions:- No Meals.
Rs. 95,000/- per person (Including USD 750)
1. Kolkata – Bkk, Bkk-Kul and Sing-Chennai Air Fare
2. Three Star Hotel Accommodation in Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore.
3. All Sight Seeing as mentioned above (excluding optional tours which will be at your own cost)
4. Meals as per Tour Itinerary as mentioned above
5. Visa Charges for all three Countries.
6. Tour Manager from Nagpur to Nagpur
7. Local Manager / Guide during the tour.
8. Nagpur-Kolkata and Chennai-Nagpur Railway Journey by Third A.C.
9. Transit Stay at Mah. Niwas at Kolkata if required.
1. Govt. Service Tax at 5% payable extra.
2. Tips to Guide.
3. Any other item not mentioned in the list of Inclusions.
1. After first 10 seats are booked, the cost will be revised as per air fare available at the relevant point of time.
2. This offer is valid only for the month of May 2018 and only for the first 10 Guests.
3. The cost mentioned above is on the 8assumption that INR and USD conversion rate will be USD 1 = INR 68. If the rate of USD goes beyond INR 68, the Tour Cost will increase on pro-rata basis.
4. For cancellation policy, pl. contact our office before booking your seat.
5. To obtain Visa, you must possess a valid Pass Port having validity for a period of 6 months beyond the date on which you return to India.
SPECIAL ATTRACTION FOR FIRST 10 BOOKINGS.
All Domestic Expenses including Third A.C. Coach Train Tickets from Nagpur to Kolkata and from Chennai to Nagpur, All Transport arrangements in Kolkata and Chennai, Food in Kolkata and Chennai (food as mentioned above) and accommodation in Chennai and Kolkata will be borne by Swastik Tours and Travels, Nagpur,for the first 10 Guests only.