Trip To Leh – Ladakh
07/06/2019 To 19/06/ 2019
17/07/2019 To 29/07/2019
(Return Via Manali)
Places Of Tourist Interest Included In The Tour
1. Sri Nagar (Transit Stay) With Shikara Ride, Sonmarg, Zoji La Pass, Kargil. War Memorial Near Dras.
2. Local Sight Seeing At Leh, Indus River, Shey Palace, Hemis Gompa, Thiksey Gompa, Museum, Leh Market, Amir Khan’s School And Town
3. Shanti Stupa, Ladakh Palace, Spituk Gompa (Gokhang), Pather Saheb Gurudwara, Magnetic Hill, Sangam
(Sindhu River And Zanskar River), Alchi Monastry Etc.
4. Khardungla Pass (Highest Motorable Road In The World), Nubra Valley.
5. Pangong Lake.( Last Scene In Hindi Movie “ Three Idiots”
Dep. For Delhi by Train at about 12.40 a.m. (in the night). Arrival at New Delhi Rly. Station at 07.00 p.m. Transfer to Hotel. Night Halt.
Dep. For Srinagar by Flight in the morning. Arrival in Srinagar. Transfer to Hotel. Shikara Ride in Dal lake in the evening. Night Halt.
Early morning Dep. for Kargil via Sonmarg., Zozila Pass, War Memorial near Dras etc. Arrival in Kargil in the evening. Transfer to Hotel. Night Halt at Kargil.
Dep. for Leh after Break-Fast. Sight Seeing on the way. Arrival in Leh. Transfer to Hotel. Night Halt at Leh.
Local sight seeing in and around Leh. Night Halt at Leh.
To Proceed to Khardungala Pass, the world’s highest motorable road, enjoy lot of snow at the Pass. Proceed further to Nubra Valley. Night Halt at Nubra Valley. (Note:- Due to extremely difficult terrain, packed lunch or snacks instead of lunch may be served on this particular day)
Local sight-seeing at Nubra Valley. To proceed to Pangong. Arrival. Local S/S in Pangong. Night Halt at Pangong. (Note:- Due to extremely difficult terrain, packed lunch or snacks instead of lunch may be served on this particular day)
Dep. for Leh. Night Halt at Leh. (Note:- Due to extremely difficult terrain, packed lunch or snacks instead of lunch may be served on this particular day)
Early morning dep. for Kellong. Arrival in Kellong. Transfer to hotel. Night Halt at Kellong.
After break-fast, dep. for Manali. Arrival in Manali late in the evening. Night Halt at Manali.
Dep. for Delhi by road (Volo Bus). Overnight Rail Journey.
Arrival in Delhi. Transfer to Railway Station. After lunch, to board Gondwana Express for Nagpur at 03.00 p.m.
Arrival at Nagpur Railway Station at about 09.30 a.m.
Nagpur-Delhi And Delhi Nagpur Railway Journey Sri Nagar To Manali By Road By Small Vehicles
Or By Mini Bus Such As Tempo Traveller Etc. Manali To Delhi By Volvo Bus (Semi-Sleeper)
Note:- Gst 5% Extra On The Total Tour Cost
1. 50% Payment Should Be Made At The Time Of Booking Your Seat.
2. Balance 50% Payment Should Be Made At Least 20 Days Prior To The Date Of Departure.