Exotic Bali Tour
(4 Nights And 5 Days In Amazing Bali)
6th Aug To 14th Aug 2018
Bali is an Indonesian island known for its forested volcanic mountains, iconic rice paddies, beaches and coral reefs. The island is home to religious sites such as cliffside Uluwatu Temple. To the south, the beachside city of Kuta has lively bars, while Seminyak, Sanur and Nusa Dua are popular resort towns. The island is also known for its yoga and meditation retreats.
Dep. From Nagpur by Train for Chennai. Overnight Train Journey. Meals Included:- No Meals
Arrival in Chennai. Transfer to Hotel. Rest. Night Halt. Meals Included:- Break-Fast, Lunch and Dinner.
To Bali and Arrival in Bali Early morning Check out from Chennai Hotel. Transfer to Chennai International Airport. Flight to Bali via Kuala Lumpur. Arrival in Bali late in the evening at about 9.30 p.m. Bali is also known as the paradise on Earth. Meet and greet by our representative and transfer to your hotel. The Beautiful architecture combined with the traditional culture at the New Balinese airport is a standing example of Modernization and simplicity. Once out of the airport, you will see the magnificent statue of a Battle scene between Gatotkacha and Karna. Built in 1993, apart from being a landscaping project around the airport, is also believed to lend spiritual protection and safety for all incoming and outgoing, flights. This statue offers an excellent photo opportunity for those arriving or leaving Bali. Indian dinner at Local restaurant on the way to hotel. Arrive at your hotel for check in and overnight stay. Meals Included:- Break-Fast, Lunch and Dinner.
MARINE & SOUTH BALI SUNSET TOUR , Start your day with a visit to Tanjung Benoa, A perfect place for you and your family to enjoy the various marine activities available. You could enjoy parasailing, banana boat, Jet Ski, Rolling Donut, Flying Fish, Snorkeling, Scuba Diving, Glass Bottom Boat + Turtle Island and many more. After Lunch Contunue your tour to Blue Point Beach followed by a breathtaking view of sunset from the Cliff next to Uluwatu Temple. You can also enjoy the Kecak Dance Performance ( Optional USD 10/pax). Indian dinner at Local restaurant, Return to Hotel. Meals Included:- Break-Fast, Lunch and Dinner.
BARONG KINTAMANI TOUR
After Early Breakfast, pickup from your hotel, Proceed to Batubulan Village and enjoy the Barong and Kris Dance. Proceed to Celuk Village and see the artisans working on gold and silver artifacts. We can visit the tegenungan Water falls followed by visit to Wood Carving centre at Kemenuh Village. Proceed to Kintamani with Batur Volcano and Lake, Enjoy lunch at local restaurant overlooking the majestic volcano. On your way back, visit the Tampak Siring / Tirta Empul Temple. Indian dinner at Local restaurant, Return to your Hotel. Meals Included:- Break-Fast, Lunch and Dinner.
BEDUGUL TANAHLOT SUNSET TOUR , After Breakfast, pickup from your hotel, Proceed to Taman Ayun Temple, Proceed to Rice Terraces and enjoy your lunch overlooking the beautiful and serene view of the rice fields. Later proceed to the traditional market where you can sample to local fruits and fresh delicacies. Proceed to Bedugul , Visit the Beratan Lake and the Ulun Danu Temple. Continue your tour to Tanah Lot and enjoy the Sunset from the beautiful Temple. Indian dinner at Local restaurant, Return to your hotel. Meals Included:- Break-Fast, Lunch and Dinner.
After Breakfast, free time at your disposal to enjoy your final day in Bali. You will be picked up from the hotel at the time of departure for your next Journey. Dep. for Chennai via Kuala Lumpur. Meals Included:- Break-Fast, Lunch and Dinner.
Arrival at Chennai Airport in the morning. Transfer to Chennai Central Railway Station to board the Train for Nagpur. Overnight Railway Journey.
Arrival at Nagpur Railway Station in the morning. Tour Ends.
Tour Cost per head – Rs. 72,000/-
(AS ON 25.10.2017)
(Including USD 380)
1. The cost mentioned above is on the assumption that INR and USD conversion rate will be USD 1 = INR 66. If the rate of USD goes beyond INR 66, the Tour Cost will increase on pro-rata basis.
2. For cancellation policy, pl. contact our office while booking your seat.
3. To obtain Free Visa, you must possess a valid Pass Port having validity for a period of six months beyond the date of your arrival back in India. If the Indonesian Government starts Visa Fees in future and before the commencement of the Tour, the same will be charged extra.
Special Features of the Tour
All Entry Tickets included in tour cost as mentioned above.
Fully air conditioned luxury coach with National Guide on private basis.
2 bottles X (500ml) of mineral water per person per day.
Complimentary Ice-Cream (once), Coconut Water (once) and Cold Drink(once) during the tour.
1. Nagpur-Chennai-Nagpur Railway Travel by Third A.C. Coach
2. Local Transport in Chennai
3. Accommodation in Budget Hotel with A.C. Rooms in Chennai
4. Food in Chennai
1. Chennai-Bali-Chennai Air Fare
2. Three Star Hotel Accommodation in Bali at all places.
3. All Sight Seeing as mentioned above (excluding optional tours which will be at your own cost)
4. Meals as per Tour Itinerary as mentioned above
5. Visa Charges
6. Tour Manager from Nagpur to Nagpur
7. National Guide during the tour.
1. GST at 5% payable extra
2. Water Sports will be optional and on your own.
3. Any other item not mentioned in the list of Inclusions.
4. Video and Camera Tickets.